Salary: up to £50,000 + bonus
This is a newly created role within an expanding International company who specialise in the development, distribution and management of luxury retail brands to the B2B and B2C markets. They require an experienced inventory/supply chain professional with international knowledge to manage the inventory and logistics of the business as well as develop and implement efficiencies and initiatives to support the diversification and growth of the business.
- Implement Sales and Operations planning forecasting processes and systems
- Monitor and improve inventory and inventory turnover (stock cover levels)
- Maintain SKU listing on ERP
- Undertake procurement of all products to meet forecast demands
- Generate commercial paperwork for Import/Export process
- Liaising with Freight forwarders for quotes/transportation
- Resolving customs or clearance challenges
- Previous experience within inventory management/supply chain
- Demand planning/ sales and operations planning experience
- Strategic thinker and able to implement new processes and systems
- Knowledge of import/export procedures
- ERP system knowledge – DEAR Insight an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
This role will support hybrid working with 3 days based in the offices in Andover.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.