Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + car allowance + benefits
The nature of the role necessitates the need for an individual with a strong FMCG Distribution operational background along with the credibility and gravitas necessary not only to engage with the workforce but to also build an excellent working relationship with the clients. By nature, you will be committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, will have the capacity to identify areas for improved processes /productivity and will be an advocate of Continuous Improvement initiatives. It goes without saying that you will be an inspirational leader with a broad experience of managing warehouse and transport teams across multiple shifts in a unionised environment. You will be instrumental in creating a highly productive, customer centric work ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for a results-focused, service driven, logistics professional to utilise his/her natural leadership skills and in-depth operational knowledge in the on-going development of continuous improvement processes that meet the values of the business.
- Financial management of the branch accounts and control of overhead budgets
- Effectively lead the branch distribution operations providing a reliable and punctual delivery service
- Lead and engage with all colleagues
- Be responsible for all regulatory requirements in a multi temp environment
- Set strategy, drive innovation and lead change
- Increase profitability against all KPI’s
- Previous senior management experience from a fmcg distribution environment
- Proven operational improvement experience and transformational change.
- P&L and budget management
- Excellent people management capabilities
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.