Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 + Bonus + Other Benefits
This is an exciting position with a well-established retail group, who are a leader within their niche market, with a significant network of stores and a sophisticated multi-channel offering.
They are looking for a General Manager to lead their Distribution Centre, supplying their stores. You will aim to create a collaborative and innovative environment in order to promote personal development amongst your team.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and delivering a business strategy which adds value, while also identifying further future development opportunities.
- Lead and develop your direct reports, supporting their personal development at every opportunity.
- Ensure objectives and targets are clearly communicated throughout your team, ensuring they are clear on how they can deliver.
- Drive Health and Safety accountability across the DC, working alongside the Health and Safety team to maintain high levels of safety and provide a focus on staff well-being.
- Drive KPIs and productivity across the DC to manage costs, accuracy and recycling revenue.
- Lead and encourage a culture of continuous improvement to boost DC performance and meet KPIs.
- Experience leading a team of over 50 staff members.
- Experience delivering a business strategy, knowing how to use your experience to add value to a business.
- An analytical eye-for-detail, able to locate room for future developments.
- Able to interpret data and information, in ways that can provide solutions to others.
- Motivated by a continuous improvement culture, working collaboratively with others to achieve this.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.