Location: Oxfordshire area
Salary: £55-60,000, car allowance and package
Our Client has 3pl warehouse facilities, an extensive UK transport network and specialist contract logistics management. They are a logistics provider of choice for their impressive customer portfolio when it comes to fulfilling their warehouse storage requirements.
Within this customer focused role, we seek candidates who have excellent people management skills and can lead and develop key relationships with both internal and external customers.
You will be the kind of General Manager who is relentless in pursuit of service excellence, so it goes without saying that you will also have the capacity to identify opportunities for improved productivity.
If you have the skills and experience, we seek then Bis Henderson recommends that you apply today as our client is keen to make a placement in this role.
- Their requirement is for a General Manager who will ensure the service and performance of the contract is in line with the customer’s expectations for two warehouses.
- You will maximise contract profitability, control costs, weekly client meetings, reporting, KPI’s and ensure service level targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure you work closely with the all the transport and operational team.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable expressing views openly to senior members of the team including the customer.
- Must have vast 3PL experience.
- Must have e commence experience.
- Must have managed open and closed book accounts.
- Must have managed P&L and large budgets.
- You will have a passion for service and a strong customer focus.
- You must be capable of managing multiple priorities and demands working under pressure to critical deadlines and objectives.
- You will have a very clear, direct and open management style and will be the type of individual who can demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
- You must have proven experience in managed clients.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.