You will be responsible for leading a team of analysts and supporting the Senior Manager in defining and developing the controls, measures and reporting to ensure the organisation delivers their operational and strategic short, medium, and long-term objectives.
You will take specific responsibility for major elements of Procurement’s budget, targets and ensuring that robust and transparent controls and measures are in place.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Procurement / Finance / Analyst experience is necessary, along with team management.
- Understanding of the strategic role of the Procurement function and ability to work and communicate at a senior level.
- Microsoft Office & specifically Excel / PowerPoint skills are required.
- Knowledge in running KPI’s and measuring performance – strong analysis skills required.
- Must be highly computer literate, specifically in use of Excel to manage and manipulate large volumes of data from multiple sources. Ability to automate and link charts, run pivot tables and develop advanced nested functions is essential. Knowledge of Macros would be an advantage.
- Highly numerate with experience in managing budgets, forecasting
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.