Salary: Up to £40,000 with flex for the right individual.
We are working with a incredible Brand, who are going through positive change in their Logistics operations. During this change, they are seeking a Facilities Manager (Site Management) for their DC in Northampton. This role is initially on a 12 month FTC.
- Working closely with Facilities Department to undertake emergency and planned maintenance and repairs within capability; respond effectively and maintain a log of such works
- Liaise with the Company H&S Manager & Facilities Department in the preparation of maintenance and capital expenditure project / work plans;
- Liaise with contractors and be their main point of contact to maintain cost-effective schedules.
- Manage all Facilities contractors on site, ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met, monitor their performance and inspect completed work, issue permit to works
- Undertake routine inspections of the site, daily maintenance checks including Fire, heating and lighting systems throughout the premises.
- Maintain and update the site PPM (planned preventative maintenance).
- Liaises with Facilities Department and other relevant stakeholders for all authorisations on maintenance work and budget spend
- Manage, negotiate and monitor the use of catering/vending facilities and services to all areas of the site and produce reports as agreed advising senior management in order to ensure the most economical use of these facilities
- Main point of contact for cleaning contractors including owners and operatives
- Ensure high standards are maintained, operatives efficiently employed and value for money achieved
- Monitor supplies of cleaning materials, personal hygiene products, drinking water and sundry items; working with cleaning contractors to ensure effective replenishment
Ideally for this role, you will have experience of managing the facilities and H&S in a Warehouse/Distribution environment.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.