Our client is a global expert within merchandising management for the sport, live entertainment and theme park industry and they are seeking an E-commerce Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will need to have recent e-commerce and digital marketing experience preferably within a B2C retail business and be familiar with the use of Amazon Seller Central and other direct sales channels to manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Develop, monitor, write and update product content on e-commerce website and portals
- Manage all online activity
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy to improve website and e-commerce platforms performance
- Implement SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre orders
- Ensure marketing and advertising promotes their products on line and targeting the correct demographic
- Experience with marketing and advert content
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Understanding/experience of UX, Amazon, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Dreamweaver and Google analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display
- Knowledge of attrition modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.