An exciting opportunity for a Distribution Performance Manager responsible for managing the performance of muti-site Distribution Centres across the UK & Ireland.
You will have a strong background in distribution, logistics or warehousing combined with excellent Continuous Improvement, data and route cause analysis skills.
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement programs at distribution centres
- Identifying opportunities to improve DC performance via data analytics and root cause analysis
- Performance monitoring across distribution centre functions, including order processing, receiving, pick, pack, inventory & shipping
- Timely resolution of issues and escalation
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a management role in logistics, warehousing, or distribution
- Strong business judgement with a track record of building successful relationships with internal functions and externally
- Experience with financial analysis, modelling, and business planning
- Experience in a matrixed environment
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.