Our client is a long established and well known consumer products brand who supply leading retail brands globally but are also continuing their D2C offering and also launching some own brand stores in the UK as part of their continued growth strategy. This has resulted in the need to add further support to their Supply Chain functions and they now wish to recruit an experienced planner with excellent demand and forecasting skills to join the team. They offer a fabulous working environment in modern and relaxed offices. Candidates can have experience with either raw materials or finished products.
- maintain demand and replenishment forecasts – 1100 skus
- work closely with internal departments to determine product sign off dates to ensure accurate publication of in-stock availability dates
- utilise system information to optimise stock availability and stock turn for inventory
- data reporting and upkeep of core systems
- co-ordinate and communicate customer forecasts for one off or exclusive range plans
- provide statistical analysis and reporting to the department manager
- Proven track record in demand planning and forecasting
- Experience of demand/supply planning IT systems and advanced IT skills – word packages and BI tools
- Highly analytical with a wider understanding of supply chain practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Confident to be able to present data and information to stakeholders within the business in a clear and presentable fashion
If you have the skills and experience we seek Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.