Demand and Supply Planner. Based at Staples Corner.
Department: Operations/Supply Chain
Salary: £35K-£40K plus benefits
Highly profitable FMCG company with a strong appetite for growth and expansion requires a Demand and Supply Planner to support the ordering and supply of raw materials/products for the business.
The successful candidate needs to have a proven track record in forecasting, inventory control and planning.
Must have a good understanding of Manufacturing, end to end supply chain and planning. Ideally experience in planning/supplying goods to UK’s pharma/health retailers and supermarkets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create and maintain demand and replenishment forecasts for all product ranges in the company portfolio.
* Monitor and utilise system information to optimise stock availability and stock turn for all inventories.
* Build working relationships with customer supply chain contacts and exchange information in order to optimise service and on shelf availability.
* Manage good communication links with all production facilities/ colleagues for transport and inbound supply chain planning.
* Ensure that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
* Establish and maintain accurate inventory data and reduce waste
* Ensure all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
* 2 to 5 year’s experience with using SAP Business-1
* Within 45 mins – 1 hour travelling distance from the office
* Experience of working within a team
* Experience in Pharma, OTC or FMCG
* Experience planning/supplying goods to UK’s pharma/health retailers and supermarkets
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.