Location: Home Based
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + bonus, car provision allowance, benefits
Our client is a leading Supply Chain consulting business providing a broad range of supply chain and logistics consultancy services to an impressive portfolio of customers including retailers and third party logistics organisations in the UK and globally.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Data Analyst who will be a key member of project teams as they deliver consultancy solutions including warehouse solution design, capacity improvement, change management, various strategic insights and broader consultancy advice.
- Extracting, validating and quality assessing data provided by customers and understanding what the data is saying in the context of the project.
- Generating new data sets from a base platform or via assumption modelling.
- Prepare reports based on detailed analysis for presentation to project teams and customers.
- Working closely with colleagues to provide ad hoc data interpretation on a reactive basis.
- Data analytic skills from a related degree or practical experience.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret complex, varied data.
- A high level of mathematical ability.
- Knowledge of database platforms (My SQL, SQL Server, Opensource), visualisation technology (Power-Bl, QlikView, Tableau) and MS products.
- A methodical, logical approach with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.