Location: Chertsey, Surrey
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified DSA LGV Instructor/Assessor to deliver Driver CPC training across their company who provide serviced vehicle hire for film and television productions in the UK and Europe and specialise in on location support.
- Deliver CPC training to JAUPT standards
- Maintain training records
- Carry out and assess driver training requirements
- Deliver induction training to new driving employees
- Registered DVSA/NRI/RTITB LGV CE driving instructor
- Registered DVSA/NRI/RTITB Driver CPC instructor
- Possess a current Driver CPC card
- Possess a current LGV C+E driving licence
- Hold a recognised training qualification
- Able to communicate well
Able to remain calm and patient when under pressure
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.