Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Due to continued growth, our automotive engineering client are looking for a BOM Coordinator to join the team. As well as managing the implementation of engineering changes to ensure material availability production, you will be responsible for maintaining and utilising the ERP system to ensure BOMs and data input are effectively managed in order to support the material supply from purchasing requirement, through stores, into production and shipping into final customer.
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials in the ERP system
- Manage and monitor stock levels
- Support all aspects of production orders/movement of materials including maintaining the master plans and ERP system
- Support with the running of MRP issuing schedules to suppliers, keeping procurement records, materials quantity ad specifications.
- Extensive experience in using MRP/ERP systems (Microsoft Navision preferred)
- Understanding of BOMs and the ability to issue and modify them
- Experience of working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Understanding of forecasting
- Good technical writing, documentation and record keeping skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and to deadlines
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.