Flexible working (remote and Bradford site based)
We have a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity for an Associate Procurement Manager, working with a higher education establishment. You will work closely with the Procurement team and stakeholders, taking responsibility for tender processes across a range of indirect services (IT, Facilities, Professional Services).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivery of strategic procurement projects. This will include leading a range of procurement tenders and projects, working as part of a team to deliver the most complex projects and to ensure that project delivery and benefits realisation is properly monitored and recorded.
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance on procurement policy, as required to influence good purchasing practice and compliance.
- To be responsible for driving greater value for money from more effective and innovative procurement, advising stakeholders on the most appropriate route to market to deliver a visible impact on service design and strong commercial outcomes.
- Experience of leading multiple tendering exercises and advising on procurement policy and procedure
- Experience of compiling tender documentation and plans
- Experience of contract management
- Capable of building strong rapport with Stakeholders and suppliers
- Delivering process or policy improvement
- Confident and capable in managing senior business stakeholders
- MCIPS or working towards
- Public Sector Procurement experience desirable
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.