This is rare opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market. Our client is at the forefront of innovative technology leading the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century.
As Assembly Manager you will be responsible for the operation of assembly within the manufacturing function. You will have outstanding leadership skills to develop and support your team in the delivery of an efficient operation in line with business targets. Your knowledge of best practice procedures and continuous improvements initiatives will ensure standards are achieved across equipment, materials, quality and safety.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience at managerial level in a fast-paced manufacturing environment within a production or assembly management role
- Lean Manufacturing principles – strong understanding/implementation experience
- Organisational skills
- Strong people management & leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS office & SAP beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- A highly collaborative style and able to thrive in a team environment.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.