Our client is a leading wholesale and retail business who have a requirement for a high calibre warehousing professional to join their senior team.
The Warehouse Operations Manager will effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and take responsibility for the effective management of the warehouse, including:
- the delivery of service levels
- cost control within budget
- performance of the team
- quality and hygiene standards
- Management of Goods In and replenishment, the accurate receipt and locating of stock
- Management of inventory and warehouse layout
- Temperature monitoring and control of stock including rotation
- Development of processes to ensure adherence to SOPs and compliance with internal and external audits.
Experience and Skills
Applicants need a background in high volume, time-critical warehousing in either food or retail.
Educated to A Level or ROI equivalent
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working at Logistics/Operations Management level in an FMCG environment
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading a large team
Excellent communication, influencing and leadership skills
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.