Highly profitable FMCG with a strong appetite for growth and expansion requires a Demand and Supply Planner to support the ordering and supply of products for the business.
The successful candidate needs to have a proven track record in forecasting, inventory control and be an experienced SAP user.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create and maintain demand and replenishment forecasts for all finished product ranges in the company portfolio.
* Monitor and utilise system information to optimise stock availability and stock turn for all inventories.
* Build working relationships with customer supply chain contacts and exchange information in order to optimise service and on shelf availability.
* Manage good communication links with all production facilities/ colleagues for transport and inbound supply chain planning.
* Ensure that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
* Reduce wastage and inefficiency; ensure systems to monitor, minimize and report on component and RM wastage
* Establish and maintain accurate inventory data and reduce waste
* Ensure all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.