This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting joint venture with a desire to make the planet and people a healthier happier place. This corporate start up is now at a very exciting point and is experiencing significant growth which they want to structure and nurture to ensure a bright future. Their goal is to redesign the current supply chain model, to implement and operate a new way of moving items from manufacturer to the customer while maintaining a great customer service. Therefore, they have a requirement for a Supply Chain Specialist who will take responsibility for identifying streamlining opportunities, minimising the number of hand-offs, stock control, managing stock orders and optimising warehousing effectiveness.
Candidates must have exceptional excel skills as this will be used all day every day when completing the following tasks which include.
- Optimise, simplify and manage stock (ordering, control, etc)
- Plan, order, dispatch, delivery and control of stock (short, medium and long term)
- Plan for scaling up the supply chain to enable significantly increased sales volumes
- Developing and implementing new systems and processes to deal with the complexities of continual growth and changing demands
- Responsibility for delivering the long-term stock and availability forecast plans
- Maximise direct deliveries to customers
- Redesign the current logistics model
- Day to day support of the engineers to ensure they always have the required stock
You need to be a confident self-starter, a natural solution orientated problem solver, tech savvy with good analytical skills and the resilience to thrive in a fast-paced environment and with the temperament and collaboration skills to work alongside other parts of the business. If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role then please apply.
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.