This is rare opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market. Our client is at the forefront of innovative technology leading the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century.
The Sourcing & Supply Chain Lead will be accountable for all strategic sourcing of goods and services, working with the procurement team to identify opportunities to utilise existing supplier relationship and frameworks that leverage the group scale to negotiate favourable terms, volume discounts and long term contracts with suppliers, preparation and processing requisitions and POs for the procurement of technical equipment, customer engineered products, systems, software or components.
- Manage product changes, this includes product changes, NPI and support with portfolio optimisation.
- Accountable for inventory policy setting and performance management along the supply chain for the brand (all SKUs) – working with regional markets / hubs and sites to implement and monitor policy execution.
- Development of inventory optimisation opportunities for supply chain
- Develop Ways of Working ensuring supply contract obligations and customer requirements are met.
- Review SC KPIs to identify improvement opportunities and risks to SC performance, including planning parameter accuracy, reviewing demonstrated performance against SC design
- New Product Introduction (NPI) ; New Product Sourcing ; Product Transfer ; Pack Change ; Allocation & Rationing ; Divestment ; Discontinuation ; Tender Requests
- Accountable for managing inventory at risk and service level risks
- Ambassador for change management and continuous improvement across the Supply Chain assuring ability to supply
- Reinforce maintenance of accurate supply planning parameters in the SAP system, through all supply nodes, in line with the inventory and service policies.
Skills & Experience:
- Practical Supply Planning experience required, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SC processes and systems in a business environment
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Experience of delivering high-quality service to stakeholders
- Contractual compliance and commercial risk management
- Track record of Cost savings and value add development
- Track record of Supply Chain process improvement
- Track record of Supplier relationship development and performance management together with establishment of SLAs.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.