Reverse Logistics Shift Manager
We are working with a growing logistics business based in Tamworth. They are on the look out for a Shift Manager to oversee the Reverse Logistics Function of their warehouse operation.
Responsibilities for the Reverse Logistics Shift Manager role are as follows:
* To manage the Logistics returns process, booking in returned goods. Rework / Repair management. Obtain price and delivery from vendors, raise shipping documentation and liaise with Warehouse staff for despatch of goods.
* Action credits in accordance with Returns policy
* Manage enquiries about spare parts availability and pricing
* Assist with backorder management process and communicate with customers on a daily basis with delivery information
* Liaise with Planning team as required to establish availability dates for customers
* Receive and process customer orders in a timely manner
If you feel that you have the experience needed for this role of Reverse Logistics – Shift Manager, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01604 876345.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.