Senior Quality Engineer, based in Alcester, Warwickshire, competitive salary plus benefits
This is a growing UK based pioneering Medical Devices Company, founded in 2008 and privately owned. They are a team of enthusiastic, passionate people and they are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer who will work towards being an essential part of the QARA team performing quality engineering activities to support safe, effective and compliant development and sustainment of medical device designs and manufacturing processes.
As Senior Quality Engineer (Product Development) you will be motivated by challenge, excited about taking ownership and feel rewarded for being recognised for a job well done.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A background in quality systems engineering in a medical device environment.
- Strong / demonstrable experience in QMS, CAPA and NCRs
- Ability to work independently and support the QMS Manager where required.
- Experience in a quality related field within a Medical Device design environment with a focus on product development.
- Experience in product and process software and hardware V&V.
- Sound understanding of risk management techniques including FMEA.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.