Senior Project Manager, based in Warwickshire or can be home based with good major motorway access and ability to travel to sites as required, competitive salary plus benefits.
This is a growing UK based pioneering Medical Devices Company, founded in 2008 and privately owned. They are a team of enthusiastic, passionate people and they are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will become an invaluable asset within the PMO function. You will take the lead, control and deliver on a number of high profile critical and complex programmes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 10 years Project Management experience from within the Medical Device sector.
- A background in the delivery of medical device projects in a product development or manufacturing environment.
- Formal project management qualifications such as Prince2, PMI or APM
- You will have experience in new product development with a focus on reducing the cost to manufacture.
- Ability to retain senior stakeholder confidence and mentor and support colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Engineering or Technical discipline
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.