This is rare opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market. Our client is at the forefront of innovative technology leading the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century.
The Production Control Manager will lead and plan the production capacity and manpower allocation by constantly maintaining and monitoring MS (master schedule) for customer demand, MRP (materials requirement planning) and RRP (resource requirement planning).
- Create and issue a rolling material requirement plan for all production areas, efficiently matching supply with demand requirements
- Achievement of KPI’s in relation to production efficiencies, people, quality and profitability through a continuous improvement approach.
- Identify shortages of products and communicate this to relevant departments
- Develop and track performance metrics, providing regular communication and analysis of results in line with business OKR targets.
- Fully conversant and be able to report on cost elements of products, yields, labour efficiencies and wastage.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate communication forum(s) within the manufacturing unit to ensure that all colleagues are fully aware of relevant information e.g. Business appreciation, customer issues, project and people developments
- Monitor and evaluate delivery performance within the departments and supply chain together with that achieved with our customers.
- Develop, create and utilise system reports and queries which will enable detailed analysis of the business for improvement opportunities
- Control all shop order processes, liaising and communicating with sales, project engineers (account managers), production colleagues with regard to stock availability
- Check availability of purchased inventory parts, liaise with procurement department to ensure availability as required by the planning process
- Attend and participate in systems and production planning meetings and reviews
- Prepare and manage stock takes, including reconciliation with finance department
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Technical qualifications in planning / scheduling or business administration.
- Advanced experience of MRP / ERP systems & their implementation
- Experience of driving a culture of continuous improvement & lean manufacturing
- Planning experience in manufacturing / production environments
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Quick to analyse, interpret and recommend solutions to key stakeholders.
- Proven organisational, prioritisation and anticipation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- High standard of IT Literacy – MS Office & ERP Software.
- Experience working with data set-up SAP or a similar ERP system
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.