£40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Our logistics Client is looking for a procurement manager to manage the Commercial Logistics Procurement, with responsibility for haulier performance levels. Key aspects of the role will involve
- Managing supplier relationships including performance levels and KPI reporting
- Agree and implement service level agreements with key suppliers
- Support General Manager in freight negotiations with supply partners
- Spot buying from freight partners where required
- Trade-lane supply & demand analysis and market trends understanding
- Identifying potential new haulage partners
- Continuous Improvement of department processes and ways of working
- Promote efficiency and profitability by encouraging and facilitating a climate of best practice and quality throughout the department
- Translate agreed objectives and priorities into clear plans for self and others
- Actively promote and maintain Group culture, style and standards within the company
- Excellent interpersonal style, communication skills and build rapport easily.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of leading negotiations
- Team management experience
- Logistics category experience
If you have the skills required for this role please do not hesitate to get in touch
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.