Our client, a leading global distribution business, is recruiting a Procurement Manager EMEA to support transformation of the function, driving innovation and working closely with the Inventory Management team to ensure optimal route of supply and customer service. This is an opportunity for a highly commercial manager with a strong background in inventory management and procurement within a fast moving, high SKU environment.
The Procurement Manager will have proven leadership skills to manage a team of up to 12, together with experience of managing a global supplier and customer base.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an inventory management or Procurement function preferably within a fast-paced distribution environment
- Established credentials of working with high SKU counts, multiple suppliers and customers across many countries
- Previous experience of ERP systems such as Oracle, JDA, SAP or bespoke company tailored inventory planning systems
- Proven track record of supplier facing engagement with a strong emphasis of relationship building and negotiation
- Knowledge of Electrical and fastener product ranges an advantage
- Ability to operate within a global organisation and to demonstrate cultural awareness
- Degree, MCIPS or working towards
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.