This is a great opportunity to join a market leading retail group. As a successful hands-on Operations Manager, you will play a key role in the management team and have the autonomy over the operations. This will include motivating the team and efficiency improving while maintaining a “Stay Safe” culture.
You will be required to provide strong leadership for the team, manage costs and budgets, deliver excellent customer service levels in addition to leading improvement initiatives.
- Lead by example to deliver exceptional standards and performance, develop and mentor talent across the operation
- Be accountable for the end to end process of all operations within business
- Continually improve operations by building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be an expert in safety of everybody, developing and embedding a safety first culture
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to enhance business strategy & customer proposition
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing, leading and developing a team. Self- motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
Your background will be in operational warehouse management, within industries that could include: ecommerce, post/mail, courier, express, food service, retail, home delivery, parcel or similar.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.