Do you have experience in assessing / training Level 3 to Level 5 in Management QCF frameworks in addition to Level 2 to Level 3 in Warehousing and Storage?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a training organisation as a NVQ Assessor – Warehouse and Management delivering the New Levy Standards for these qualifications.
Bis- Henderson Academy is a leading training organisation providing work-place skills training and apprenticeships in Supply Chain and Logistics. We are a unique business that can provide training, jobs and apprenticeships across the UK.
Due to our ongoing growth, we now require a NVQ Assessor – Warehouse and Management, capable of delivering Levy Funded Apprenticeship Standards for Management Level 3 to Level 5 in addition to Level 2 to Level 3 in Warehousing and Storage. The aim is to successfully achieve end-point assessments through a dual approach of face-to-face and virtual assessment sessions. You will:
- Conduct sign-ups of new learners including completing all relevant paperwork
- Carry out Induction sessions to groups of learners
- Complete Health & Safety Assessments of employer locations and review these as required
- Arrange Teaching & Learning via face-to-face or virtual every 4 weeks
- Conduct progress reviews every 10 weeks
- Deliver Teaching & Learning to both Groups and one-to-one
- Contribute to developing training materials
- Maintain accurate records including, Action Plans, Reviews, ILPs and ESFA documentation
- Ensure both you and your learners record 20% “Off the Job Training” on the Time Sheets
- Be experienced in using an electronic portfolio, ideally “One File”
- Participate in the programme review and evaluation process
- Attend team and standardisation meetings
- Maintain your standardised diary and follow the Lone Working Policy
- Maintain your CPD record
The type of person we seek:
- You will already be a successful and qualified Assessor
- Can demonstrate successful and timely completions
- Has 2-3 years’ experience in delivering the QCF frameworks for L3 – L5 Management in addition to experience of delivering Level 2 to Level 3 in Warehousing and Storage.
- Has experience in a managerial role
- Ideally, would have some Warehousing and /or Logistics experience
- Completed relevant and recent CPD
- Excellent communication skills
- The flexibility to travel and stay away from home
- IQA capability would be advantageous
- Formal qualification in leadership/management/warehousing would be advantageous
- Level 3 TAQA/equivalent assessor qualification
- IQA Award would be advantageous
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT at Level 2 or willing to work towards
- PTLLS would be advantageous
What to do next:
If you feel you have the skills to lead students to the successful and timely completion of Level 3 to Level 5 in Management QCF frameworks in addition to leading students to the timely completion of Level 2 to Level 3 in Warehousing and Storage then Bis Henderson Academy would like to hear from you. Apply today.
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.