Lead Digital Health Solutions Architect based in Warwickshire, competitive salary plus benefits
This is a UK based Medical Devices Company, founded in 2008 and privately owned. They are a team of enthusiastic, passionate people and they are looking for a Lead Digital Health Solutions Architect to join them. This is a key leadership role, operating in a fast paced environment, which will assist with the day to day running of the GUI and connectivity Team.
You will be degree qualified in an engineering discipline with a strong software engineering background. You will have experience in:
- the deployment of complex, cutting edge cloud based systems to the commercial market
- leading multi-disciplined software teams both in-house and off-shore
- defining requirements, architecture and design of apps and services deployed to PAAS infrastructure, ideally in Microsoft Azure but similar AWS or other public cloud solutions.
- designing interoperable systems, developing API’s and integrating with 3rd party
- cyber security and data protection in the management of personal data in the public cloud with a solid understanding of GDPR and HIPAA regulation.
- automated build and deployment systems, ideally Azure Devops.
- object-oriented programming and the SOLID principles.
- MMVM or MVC pattern.
- connecting devices to the cloud (e.g. IoT solutions, reliable messaging protocols).
- developing with .NET framework.
- UX design for usability.
- Agile/SCRUM based Software delivery methodologies.
- using issue tracking systems and software version control (e.g. JIRA, DevOps and SVN, Git).
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.