IT Network Manager. Based at Staples Corner, NW London.
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 plus benefits
This is a highly profitable FMCG company with a strong appetite for growth and expansion requires an IT Network Manager to support this growing business.
You should have experience in managing large projects such as software rollouts and upgrades along with in 1st to 3rd line support roles. This role is especially suited to IT professionals with a background in manufacturing and warehouse, but other industry experience will also be considered.
You will be managing a Microsoft/Mac environment consisting of Windows 10, macOS, Apple devices, Server 2012 – 2019, MS365 and Azure, Hyper-V, HP Servers etc so similar experience is essential. You should have a solid knowledge in Networks, Network security and IT problem solving and in addition you should be well versed with CRM, ERP and ideally SAP B1 systems.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
* Great IT skills combined with a good head for business.
* IT relevant qualifications such CISSP, ITIL, CISM
* At least 5+ years’ experience in senior IT role
* Ability to be 1st to 3rd line support when required.
* Installing and maintaining the company’s computer network, firewall, etc
* Coordinates IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users
* Develops emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failure to preserve technology and data.
* Researches and stays up to date regarding new IT equipment and solutions.
* Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
* Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
* Maintain ISO 27001 and GDPR status and identify other regulatory laws pertaining to IT.
* Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
* Register and maintain domains for Vitabiotics and export agents.
You must be customer focused and a good communicator with a flexible can-do attitude.
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01604 876345.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.