We are working with a Global Business, who are behind the best work within the retail space in the UK. They are growing their Logistics team and require an International Logistics and Freight Co-ordiantor based ideally in Wakefield, with home working a current norm.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
* Manage and coordinate day to day freight and logistics operations for diverse client base
* Assist client teams with track and trace visibility and reporting of end to end logistics
* Work and manage day to day operations with nominated 3PLs to ensure SLAs and KPIs are achieved
* Analysis of Logistics spend
* Deliver customer service performance improvement to the business and clients
* Communicate with client teams and logistics partners to resolve daily operational queries
* SOP creation and training across EMEA
* Assist in tariff code classification
* Ensure correct customs requirements are met across the region
* Coordinate deliveries into multiple client warehouses for inbound and outbound freight
Key skills required:
* Experience in international trade in a fast paced environment
* Operational planning ability in fast growing business
* Proven experience managing and coordinating 3PL implementations
* Experience in PO management tool mapping and integration
* Experience in managing external logistics partners
* Customs and International trade and warehouse transformation and transitions
* Experience in a global International Logistics and Supply Chain role
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please apply if this fits your background!
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01604 876345.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.