An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Supply Chain Specialist professionals to join a well established and leading UK retailer Group. The successful candidates will manage the end to end supply of a specific product range whilst maximising the in-store/on-line availability to customers whilst developing a cost-effective supply chain as well as managing the day-to-day replenishment and the stock related elements of range change and promotional event programmes. This role acts as the supply planning contact point for Categories, Buying Offices and Banner for range changes and day to day operational queries related to a specific category within the Group.
* Ensure forecasting and replenishment is set up to maximise availability
* Works within the Group Supply Chain team to create the supply plan for range reviews projects for a specific category identifying and shaping operational requirements spanning range conception, analysing sales forecasts, providing cost analysis through the cost modelling tool and providing data to support final vendor selections
* Maintain optimum stock levels across all channels
* Provide insight into Commercial Teams on key KPI’s on forecasting and replenishment
* Analyse critical paths to ensure the product is in store or on-line as planned
* Undertake supply chain audits on new potential vendors, to ensure they can achieve and deliver on expectations
Knowledge and Experience Required:
* Experience in a Supply Chain and/or Merchandising role. In an FMCG or retail environment would be desirable
* Analytical skills to identify patterns and trends for forecasting
* Strong attention to detail/accuracy and the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
* Experience of forecasting and replenishment systems
* Commercially focused with ability to optimise product range in store to drive sales
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.