Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Working with key stakeholders to translate the Group ambition and the minimum viable proposition into a solution and execution road map to deliver our future customer value proposition.
- Develop and execute operational solutions appropriate to each market’s scale & maturity. Integrating innovation and latest technology to step change performance.
- Build a detailed roadmap by market for the deployment and development of fulfilment operations and support the business case process for new investment.
- Build the operational ways of working to support delivery of customer and business KPI’s.
- Provide operational leadership of the systems enablers and dependencies that support delivery of fulfilment capability and ensure alignment with operational ways of working.
- Define the fulfilment skills & capability framework (ambition & MVP) and support the local logistics teams to develop and/or recruit as required.
- Leverage existing knowledge, experience and capability from within the Group to support the transfer of best practice to new and emerging digital markets.
- Support delivery of the category range implementation and the new retail concept principles in solution design and implementation priorities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Understanding and significant experience of different fulfilment solutions such as store picking, hub store and fulfilment centres.
- Operational knowledge & experience of Click & Collect, Click &Deliver, One Man, Two Man, Bulk/XL & Drop Ship Vendor solutions.
- Track record of successfully designing and delivering fulfilment projects/operations
- Skills in project/programme management and delivery including business case preparation, investment appraisal and risk management
- Track record of design, implementation and continuous improvement of logistics and process flows across fulfilment Logistics
Understanding of current external and market trends and technologies within direct fulfilment (both operations and customers).
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.