Our client in the building products sector requires an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their fast paced Customer Service Team to ensure project requirements are fulfilled from initial quotation to materials being delivered to site. You will have experience of working in a similar role within a B2B construction business.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Processing customer orders in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Checking project margins.
- Issuing quotations.
- Checking specification against customer requirements.
- Arranging transport and dealing with Haulier / Site delivery issues.
- Dealing with day to day customer service calls and requirements.
- Logging and resolving customer Invoice queries relating to the sales ordering process and product quality.
- Handling/Dealing with customer complaints and passing them on to a manager if required.
Skills & Experience
- A knowledge of Construction products and Sales Order Processing in a business to business environment.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under high pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- A high degree of professionalism and a good understanding of specifier, contractor and merchant relationships is required, with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside Area Sales Managers priorities to deliver customer service excellence.
- To work in a fast paced department with tight deadlines.
- Competent IT skills are critical, reporting and analysing ability is a key requirement of this role.
- Experience of at least 3 years office based Customer Service is required
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.