Business Intelligence Manager
We are working with a fantastic client in Manchester who are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Manager for thier growing team! As Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsibile for full end-to-end delivery of BI reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collating data and analytics from around the business to improve operational perforamcen, projects will including software integrations and strategy planning. When strategy is well defined and signed off by the senior management, they will be the key resource to deliver it. You will be required to attend regular meetings in an effort to maximise proficiency and productivity with clients, products and services identifying where improvements can be made to increase profits.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Management, Accounting or similar
* Hands on experience with query and reporting tools or scripting languages such as SQL, C#, VSTO, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
* Experience of cloud BI architectures and solutions, especially AWS / Azure
* Proven professional experience with Data Lake and Power BI
* Knowledge in technologies such as SharePoint, QlikView, SAS, MEAN Stack are a big plus
* Understanding in investment analytic tools: FactSet, Bloomberg etc
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please apply today!
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.