Experience of maintaining compliance within Apprentices’ files through monitoring timely and accurate completion and submission of all related documents is a pre-requisite for this role.
Salary from £33,000pa depending on experience. Mileage will be paid from home.
Bis Henderson Academy is a leading supplier of Apprenticeships to the UK’s Logistics and Supply Chain sector. Our continuous success is down to the professionalism of our management, training and quality team, and is strongly supported by the industry contacts and reputation of our Group of Companies. In order to meet our on-going contract demands we now seek a quality-driven Compliance Officer to join our constantly growing team in our Northampton office.
You will take responsibility for;
- actively driving timely Apprentices’ progress reviews and escalate and raise non-compliance issues
- maintaining knowledge and understanding of funding body and business compliance requirements
- supporting Academy Operations with the registration and ensuring compliance
- participating in on-going training in order to enhance and improve compliance
- supporting internal, external and SFA apprenticeship file audits and implanting academy development plans
- supporting the Senior Operations Manager and delivery teams as required to meet the needs of the business
- Supervising Academy Administration Team to improve and enhance compliance
- ensuring timely registration with relevant awarding bodies and paperwork submission
- Previous administrative work experience in a funded training environment
- Experience of apprenticeship programmes
- Substantial administrative experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Able to prepare accurate and timely documentation and reports
- Organised, methodical and accurate with high levels of attention to detail
- Experience of working with E-Portfolio Systems
- Car owner with a clean UK driving licence
DBS check will be required for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join an organisation that is developing the Supply Chain and Logistics professionals of the future. You can become part of a team of like-minded training and development specialists who are passionate about what they do. If you have the skills and experience we seek then apply for this role today as we are keen to make a placement.
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.