Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 06.00 – 14.00
An experienced warehouse shift supervisor is required to lead and mange a small team in a new bonded distribution centre in Basingstoke therefore start up experience would be beneficial especially from a Food or Beverage environment.
- Supervising the Goods In process and ensuring accuracy of stock put away
- Overseeing the picking and preparation of orders for despatch
- Train warehouse staff in Operational and H&S procedures
- Ensure service standards are maintained and work processes followed
- Ensure adherence to all HM Customs and Excise bonded processes and procedures
- Able to plan own workload
- Good understanding of Warehouse management Systems (WMS)
- Experienced with managing and training a team
- MHE licence preferred
- Computer literate
- Previous warehouse supervisory experience
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.