Warehouse Shift Manager
c£31,500pa + benefits
Great opportunity for a Warehouse Shift Manager to join an FMCG business offering well-known brands. The shift will be Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm but the job holder will need to show flexibility depending on the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will have warehouse shift responsibility for Warehouse Colleagues across inbound and outbound warehousing operations which will including goods-in, picking, packing and despatch.
▪ Allocating work and controlling headcount to ensure that the team achieves targets whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
▪ Supplying statistical data/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) etc. for the shift
▪ Ensuring appropriate equipment is available, and in good working order.
▪ Ensuring the needs of an operation affected by the demands of seasonal fluctuations are met.
▪ Always ensuring full legislative compliance.
▪ Excellent people management skills
▪ Understands the importance of a quality service and an impressive customer experience
▪ Used to working to performance and efficiency linked KPIs
▪ Highly organised
▪ Excellent written and spoken communication skills
▪ An enthusiastic team player.
▪ Good IT skills – including experience of working with modern-day Warehouse Management Systems.
▪ Food industry experience would be advantageous
This is a leading organisation and success within this role could lead to career progression opportunities. If you have the skills and experience, we seek then apply today – Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.