Location: Sittingbourne/Hybrid 2 days office based
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
This pan-European logistics company require a Technology Integration Services Manager to lead a multi-disciplined team focused on delivering the technical aspects of the on-boarding and configuration of their clients and carriers ensuring a world class service through EDI, API and other digital interfaces.
- Manage the technical aspects of client and carrier onboarding including platform configuration, integration through EDI/API and quality testing delivering work to agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders providing regular reporting on progress and for key business forums
- Cultivate a high performing team by building skills through coaching, mentoring and ongoing training and development.
- Manage and maintain digital configuration and integration with clients and carriers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to anticipate business needs, identify roadblocks, and resolve issues.
- Engage with clients, carriers and technology partners
- Provide technical support for platform configuration and digital integrations
- Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent.
- 6+ years experience in digital and\or information technology related field.
- Previous experience in a leadership or management position.
- Experience leading\participating on teams that develop, deliver, and support services to clients.
- Experience with the management of engagement with external providers and suppliers.
- Expertise managing EDI solutions (Electronic Data Interchange).
- Experience leading efforts and\or building APIs
Experience with defining\establishing\deploying client-facing APIs.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.