A fast growing consumer goods business based in South Manchester are recruiting a new role to support the Supply Chain function as the business expands. This is an excellent opportunity for a supply chain professional to take full ownership of all aspects of stock across procurement, supply, and demand & inventory planning processes and implement best practice.
- Responsible for maintaining the in-stock performance based on S&OP, Forecast , Inventory and Replenishment planning activities,
- Develop standard operating procedures for the sales forecasting processes
- Ensure optimum inventory levels are maintained within days-on-hand target across all SKUs and categories (new products/core/discontinued) with maximum defined target of obsolete and excess.
- Develop and implement agile strategic procurement (sea freight / air freight / POs / lead times) plans across a diverse range of product categories with vendors predominantly located in Asia.
- Support the negotiations of high value strategic initiatives (new products) across complex markets.
- Responsibility of development of parameters / maintenance of parameters for the Demand / Supply core systems Skills & Experience
- 5 years + experience in a similar or relevant position within fast-paced retailer or FMCG industry
- Deep and detailed supply, demand & inventory planning experience and comfortable with implementing best in class demand planning processes
- Experience in managing a perpetual inventory process as well as conducting full stock audits
- Experience working with Far East Suppliers and long lead times
- Excellent ERP system & Excel skills
- Commercial and financial awareness and knowledge of global supply chains, key drivers and market trends.
- Team player who is resourceful and comfortable managing and driving change and ability to present a range of opportunities to key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent planning skills to ensure execution.
- Highly motivated, confident and credible individual with developed interpersonal skills, who can communicate at all levels
- An eye for detail while understanding the bigger picture.
- Proficiency with statistical and forecasting fundamentals
- Understanding of financial and operational impacts of forecasting and related decisions
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.