Location: Medway – Kent
Salary: £37,000 – £38,000
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager this is a highly autonomous and fast paced role in a demanding retail fashion logistics environment. You will be managing the day to day warehouse operations for a team of up to 130 staff working for a high profile fashion label, mentoring their development and motivating them to exceed customer expectations. You will be required to create and maintain KPI management reports as well as maintaining stock accuracy. Able to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines and budgets are met within this multi user warehouse environment.
- Lead and develop a team
- Liaise directly with the customer
- Deliver continuous improvement methodologies
- Create and maintain KPIs
- Maintain stock accuracy
- Work to budgets
- Maintain an effective, harmonious and safe working environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experienced of working within a 3PL warehouse ideally fashion
- Be able to work flexible shifts when required (5 days from 7)
- Able to deliver continuous improvement across systems and processes
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.