Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 basic + commission (£100k+) + fully expensed vehicle and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, proven Sales Manager to help launch and grow a new brand within a very well-established and highly regarded dealer group.
- To establish, develop and grow a successful B2B sales team focused in the commercial vehicle market.
- To help drive sales levels for new and used vehicles through your own existing networks as well as through the development of sales team members.
- Identify routes to market for an innovative commercial vehicle product.
- Measure sales team outputs and identify ways to keep improving through active management and sales strategies.
- Report progress at board level and hold accountability for performance.
- Ensuring that the very highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- A proved track record in managing and developing a sales team within the automotive industry.
- An established pedigree in structuring multi-unit sales deals.
- Possessing a well-developed customer network within the SME and Corporate world.
- A strong motivator and developer of Sales staff.
- Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities.
- Organised and comfortable producing regular management reports and communicating at Board level.
- Driving Licence.
The package comprises an incentivised element that takes earnings potential to over £100k.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.