Location: South Ruislip, Middlesex
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
A small but growing designer and supplier of luxury goods to the world’s leading hotel groups is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team. This is a permanent role based in their Greater London Head office and is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity that allows great progression, working directly within the Procurement department within the business.
- Preparing and issuing Purchase Orders for suppliers
- Dealing with the internal Design and Procurement team to ensure that the Purchase Orders are accurate
- Liaising with global suppliers to ensure delivery of goods are timely and of the correct specification
- Dealing with internal and external Quality Control companies to ensure that the goods are effectively quality controlled
- Following key processes within the Procurement Department
- 5 years experience in a Procurement Coordination role or alternatively 2 years experience as a Junior Purchasing Manager
- Ideally come from a case goods / retail background
- Goal driven and motivated to achieve set targets, whilst continuously learning and developing skills
- A high attention to detail whilst maintaining efficiency of work
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Great team player
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
- Free lunches at work cooked by private chef
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please Apply Today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.