Our client is a market leading international manufacturing and service Company looking for an experienced Operational Buyer to join their fantastic team, supporting the Europe & Africa regions in the continued development of procurement strategies.
- Responsible for tactical purchasing – liaison with suppliers
- Management of smaller local spend areas
- Support the Procurement team with RfX and quotation evaluations for lower value transactions and support project requirements
- Data maintenance
- Management of the purchase order process (including tracking of delivery dates)
- Maintaining standard lead times
- Working with the business to ensure a compliant ordering process
- Responsible for all aspects of administration for the Procurement team: analysis, KPIs, data maintenance, RFIs etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience gained within a similar Operational Procurement role within a commercial procurement function
- MS Office is a must, experience in SAP-MM beneficial
- Experience in handling interactions with suppliers
- Experience in the execution of RfXs as well as quotation evaluations
- Comfortable working within a complex and fast moving as well as changing environment
- Good communication skills
- Excellent in teamwork
- Proactive attitude
- Independent working
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.