Location: Essex, London & Hybrid
Salary: £100,00-110,000 plus an excellent benefits package
This is an fast growth business with activities in ecommerce and B2C distribution. The company is very successful, profitable and operates in a high growth sector of the market that is at the forefront of their particular market. In this position you will manage a single site operation covering with overall responsibility for the Warehouse (Goods in, Inventory, D2C) Facilities, Health and Safety, Import/Export to EU and in the future beyond, Carrier networks, Customer experience.
You will report directly to the CEO and enjoy a wide-ranging mandate that will encompass all operational work, planning and customer engagement.
The business has a positive, can-do culture and your personal style will reflect this.
- In addition to the above, you will need strong financial acumen to control the budget and report against this to the executive team, great communication skills; interfacing with a wide range of stakeholders within the business, highly analytical, strong people manager and finally a strong and persuasive individual who can drive operational improvement.
- The emphasis of the role will be around driving efficiency and process improvement, managing cost and cultural improvement.
- We will expect candidates to have extensive Logistics Management experience within a multi-channel environment.
- Must have ecommerce and B2C distribution experience.
- A proven leader of people with an inherent ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Exceptional continuous improvement knowledge allied to a proven track record of delivering key improvements within this area.
- A past history of running and delivering projects of varying types.
- Strongly embedded operational excellence skills with an appreciation of how to extract both significant and marginal gains.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.