This specialist logistics company based near Reading are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team to deal with all incoming customer enquiries and proactively coordinate the daily sales process from quotation through to final invoicing.
- Establish customer requirements and be first point of contact for enquiries
- Prepare quotes for predominantly road transport services although there could be some multi modal requirements too
- Ensure quotes are submitted, PO raised, details confirmed and the order is processed and invoiced on the system
- Make sales/customer care calls
- Provide administrative and sales support to the Key Account Manager
- Perform a daily reconciliation of all fulfilled jobs
- Minimum 5 years office based sales coordination experience with at least 1 year in the Logistics sector (haulage and or courier)
- Excellent geographical knowledge (UK and some European)
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and CRM software
- Previous knowledge of sourcing backloads, payloads, domestic and international traffic would be very useful as would knowledge of using Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Effective and positive communication skills
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.