Our client is a fast-growing tech start-up, creating the best and most sustainable final mile delivery offering in cities across Europe. Their mission is to make cities greener and healthier, powered by a sophisticated technology platform.
This is an opportunity for a new confident member to join the Innovation and Development team within a rapidly growing start-up on their journey towards a successful and global company, working in an innovative environment where everyone’s opinion is valued.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for coordinating timelines within the operations team for the opening of new hubs in the UK expansion roadmap
- Creating flow and responsibility documents for efficient workings within the team
- Ensuring projects are completed and on schedule as per commercial agreements
- Liaising and communicating with third parties in relation to internal developments such as fleet and hub rollout
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
What you will need:
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- Project experience an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills to develop internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Good commercial awareness, exposure to contracts beneficial
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Excel skills
- Experience of working within a young/start-up business with a technology focus desirable
- Degree qualified
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.