Location: Rugby (Remote)
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000 + car, bonus and benefits
This is a leading European transport and logistics business with an extensive network and a strong reputation servicing a broad portfolio of world-renowned businesses. As they continue to expand their footprint within the UK markets, they are now looking to appoint a UK Head of Sales who will be both accountable for generating sales as well as for shaping the commercial sales function with the business.
- Driving forward the business by both using your contact base to develop new business relationships as well leading the sales team and developing strategic sales initiatives.
- Alongside seeking and winning new business, you will be working with existing customers to look to grow their spend in the UK.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve individual and business unit objectives.
- Lead, mentor and motivate a sales team remotely with periodic get togethers.
- Drive a culture of excellence in relation to customer satisfaction and to ensure that services are aligned to the current market needs.
- Monitor sales performance, analyse data and prepare reports for senior management.
- Proven track record and stability in sales roles within the road transport and logistics industry.
- As the main focus is on the sales of road transport services so a strong existing contact network within that area will be key to success in the role.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute successful strategies, achieve personal and team targets and drive revenue growth.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of CRM software, sales analytic tools and other associated platforms.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.