Location: Midlands/working from home
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 + benefits
This specialist service logistics company are seeking an engaging and hands on professional to deliver service excellence and a progressive network development/optimisation programme. You will have strong demonstrable leadership and people management experience and be able to develop your direct reports to ensure the delivery of plan against forecast with a proven operational expertise in a logistics network environment.
- Meet operational targets whilst maintaining control of cost base
- Implement a continuous improvement ethos
- Financial acumen, P&L and budget management/control
- Oversee the network compliance to service excellence.
- Develop, lead and coach staff to ensure high levels of engagement and sustainable capability
- Operational expertise gained in a fast growing multi site environment
- Demonstrable experience of achieving operational management KPIs and SLAs
- Able to balance financial, operational, client and strategic needs within a business
- Able to interpret data, identify issues and initiate change
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.