Location: Remote Based (radius of Birmingham)
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 + car, call out rates and benefits
Our client are a market leader in their field providing value added services business to a portfolio of the leading food retailers in the UK. Operating from 5 sites in the UK, each of their facilities runs 24/7 production lines to deliver their services to their customers.
Managing through a network of on site Maintenance Managers and subordinate teams, they are now looking for a Head of Engineering who will have overall accountability for the reduction of line downtime and the performance of their facilities.
- Ensure the efficient running of their facilities to increase capacity and yields.
- Fully accountable for the management of Health & Safety within the Engineering function.
- Develop a robust preventative maintenance system that is embedded through all staff and tightly monitored.
- Recognise, diagnose and eradicate repeat failures to ensure that lines are running at maximum capacity with minimum downtime.
- Develop a sound understanding of spares required using failure mode effects analysis.
- Provide leadership and training and development frameworks for the Engineering team as a whole.
- An experienced Engineering leader with a track record of overseeing streamlined and efficient Engineering teams.
- Previous experience in a production line (FMCG or Food Manufacturing) environment.
- Well-versed in putting in place robust PPM plans.
- With a keen eye on quality, used to carrying out regular audit and performance checks.
- An effective people manager who is used to working across multiple sites and is able to travel within the site network.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.