Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + 25% bonus and benefits
Our client is one of the leading Supply Chain & Logistics consultancy businesses in the UK. With a broad client base across major retailers, FMCG organisations and leading 3PL operators, their client base is market leading and the projects that they run on behalf of their clients are varied and innovative.
They have an outstanding opportunity for a graduate calibre individual who is seeking to develop a career within the Supply Chain & Logistics industry to join their team. The role will be part office based from Northampton and part home based.
- Supporting the develop of logistics solutions on behalf of major organisations.
- Work as part of consultancy project teams delivering interventions and solutions for clients.
- Involvement in warehouse solutions design work.
- Analysing around network and capacity planning.
- Programme managing warehouse new builds.
- Data Analysis and supply chain modelling to identify where key impacts can be delivered by project teams.
- A degree preferably within a Supply Chain / Logistics field.
- The capacity to carry out data analysis and modelling using a variety of software packages such as Paragon, Auto CAD and Excel.
- A strong level of mathematical ability and an ability to interpret data.
- Report writing skills and an ability to present findings to the project teams.
- Possessing a desire to develop yourself professionally driven by a strong work ethic and an adaptable approach.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.